Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Here We Come!

So, I'm all packed and ready to fly out....I hope. :) I have clothes for whatever the weather throws at me, homework for the plane rides, resumes and business cards, and an extra suitcase to fill up with Expo items.

We couldn't get our flight changed so we will arrive in Long Beach later tonight. I'm a little disappointed but it will all work out just fine. I'm going to have to text some of my family a picture once I get there since they were lucky enough to get 6 inches of snow last week. lol.

I'm really excited for what's to come during this conference. The speakers, sessions and information get me very excited about my future. It feels a lot like that 'summer camp high' you get from meeting new friends and learning and experience new things. When you can't wait to go home and tell everyone about it. Does anyone else relate to that?

~Kara Speidel~

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
~Mahatma Gandhi~

No comments: